Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I wonder if there is a National Association of Ambulance Chasers?

Last evening I saw an ad on TV for James Sokolove. The ad was hustling for people who may have drunk Perrier during the late '80's and might have Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. (Actually he was looking for people who might have worked with Benzene, but I was close enough.)

I've seen this guy's ads in just about every state in which I've resided. C'Mon buddy, give the small town hucksters a chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home