Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Still waiting...

These 'people' are something else. It's now 0725 and no one has stopped by to check on the derelict load I put back in the washing machine. Must be a nice place to live when you are unemployed, your kids don't go to school, and you can afford to assume that everyone else is a societal leech as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memories of the late 60's in East Hartford! No washer, no dryer! Just a laundromat on Main Street! Sometimes, if I was lucky, the philandering neighbor's latest girlfriend would not be staying the night and morning at his place and I could use his laundry! I'd almost forgotten! It was always interesting!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home