Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Somewhat rural down here.

I was driving around this morning wasting time seeing how long a drive it might be from some of the houses I'm shortly going to look at to work and came upon this. The pictures aren't great because I was a bit far away, but that is a herd of about 40 or so cows in the road. They just kinda wandered around and finally ran off and headed down the driveway toward one of the houses I'm going to look at.

At least we'll have a decent supply of beef.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home