Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Some people are pretty darned stupid...

We just had to cancel the contract on the house we ere trying to buy down here. The appraisal wasn't even close to what we had agreed to pay and the owner wouldn't accept the appraised value.

I can't wait until the next person trys to buy that property and not only won't pay more than the appraisal, but will also make the silly bitch fix all the problems that showed up in the inspection. I was going to fix a lot of the issues myself to get to know the house, but most people are not me.

Oh well. There's a reason for everything. I'll find a better one for less money tomorrow.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonne chance, mon plus vieux!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home