Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Some critter pics..

Here are a few shots of the lizards that hang out in the carport after dark. They're translucent, so I think they're nocturnal. There were 10, but 2 scurried away before I got the camera. Maybe they'll eat some gypsy moths.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too cool! That's a definite, "Wow!" They're probably warm weather creatures also? Almost a little scary but cute! About how big are they? I hope they eat all sorts of nasty bugs. Then they'll be more than cute and not even a bit scary!

8:44 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

They're pretty small. The largest one I've seen yet might have been 7" long including the tail.

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home