Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tax THIS!

From: 2Evil4U et al

Re: 2005 Tax Return

To whom it may concern:

I have finally filed my tax return for the calendar year ending December 31, 2005. Your paperwork shows that I owe $11,874.00 for a grand total Federal Income Tax paid of $48,150.00.

After reading this article, I think I can cover the bill rather nicely:

Please find enclosed, One (1) coffee maker: value - $7,622.00, Six (6) toilet seats: value - $3,840.00, and Six (6) screws: value - $456.00.

Please apply the overage of $44.00 toward my 2006 taxes as I need all the help I can get.

Thanks for your understanding,

2Evil4U

P.S. - The AMT. Nice touch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly speechless!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home