Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Now THAT's good eatin'..

No beaks -n- claws here.

They've finally discovered something to go along with that fried twinkie and snickers bar.

Fried Coca-Cola.

I can feel my arteries plugging just thinking about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do want some, now! Please! I'm not kidding! (PS Sorry for the typo in the last message! I hate to mess up your blog with poor spelling!)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home