Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yeah, we're really offended....

I've been listening to WCBS 880 out of New York on the internet today. They are telling a story about a political ad that is "offensive" to Italians. Here's a link.

The funny part is they keep playing the ad about every 15 minutes.I guess when a "conservative" PAC puts out a marginal ad, it's OK to hammer the offensive material home ad nauseum. (Maybe if it included pictures of people falling from the Trade Centers they'd not show it.) Personally, I like the ad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home