Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, October 13, 2006

WOOT!

I got my first bags of crap!

This makes no sense unless you understand the genius of WOOT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that it's anything I'd need? But what is "crap" in this usage?

7:12 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

WOOT! sells one item per day until it sells out. It also charges $5 for shipping regardless of the item. Every now and again it sells the famed BOC: Bag of Crap. You pay $1 each for up to three craps in a bag plus the aforementioned $5 shipping. Usually the craps are leftover items that nobody wanted when they were originally sold on the site. The craps sell out in seconds so it's like a lottery if you even see them come up.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed that! The site is a riot! What did you get? Did you know what would be in the "crap?"

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home