Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Boy. Those politicians in New Jersey are tackling the toughies...

Legislature set to crack down on cell phone use while bicycling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I guess the world has gone nuts! We pay these guys with our taxes to come up with these inanities! It's too ludicrous. I tried to make a comment on your last blog and had to back off because I can't comprehend how people can be so stupid and self-righteous. What an educational system we have!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home