Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Oh....My......God.....

There are three men vying for paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter. (Born 3 or 4 months ago.) ONE OF THEM IS ZSA ZSA GABOR'S CURRENT HUSBAND!!!!

I guess, now that there can't be any alimony, and the keeper of the rat will probably inherit whatever is finally decided in Anna's favor from her death benefits from the decrepit octogenarian she married, it might be worth investing in a childs future.

Have you ever seen such a thing? MEN pushing each other out of the way to prove that they ARE the father of an abandoned child?

What a country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? I don't think that it's the country. I think that it's the media, Hollywood, and an educational system that hasn't reached rock bottom yet. I keep expecting the pendulum to swing back to some semblance of decency and intelligence. I truly hope that it does. I can't believe that most citizens are that vulgar, crass and ignorant.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home