Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

20 miles outside of Flagstaff...

Here's a shot on I40 of Bobby Labonte's car hauler heading to Las Vegas. The hauler can't be stock. I was following it up a couple pretty good grades at 80+. Nice weather out here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up "old top" as Memere used to say! Traveling is so much fun. You keep us connected to so much I haven't seen!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home