Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Amarillo by evening, (& the old 96er to boot.)

OK, so it's only a 72er, but it's free if you eat it within an hour. And they have a free shuttle service from anywhere in the area to and from the restaurant. We saw signs for this joint starting just north of Dallas. it's almost as silly as Wall Drug. (But with steak, I guess.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it would be fun just watching the 72er come out on a platter! Isn't traveling fun? Wish I were with you guys. I love to look around as we drive where ever we go!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home