Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

767 is a large aircraft

Not really the thought I needed before takeoff on a 7.2 hour flight, but having been to the Trade Centers and now on a 767, I can see how that went.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shush!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow or other this thing is messing me up! Sometimes it works so fast I can't even put in Sweet Pea and it's off and running! (But I think that it's because my little finger hits enter sometimes in stead of shift!!!)

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you lost your mind. This one was not funny!!!!!!!!!! I love you make sure you text me when you land!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya, Goodnight

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home