Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Cricket

I've been watching the Cricket world cup. What an odd game. Australia has been crushing New Zealand.

Looks like the 'bowler' bounces a softball at a 'batter' the ball must hit three stumps behind the batter if the batter doesn't smack the ball out of the marked ring. If it is hit, the batters run back and forth and the score goes up somehow. I think you can be thrown out if the ball is put in play without going out of the rope. Phew. I'm sure, like the card game sheepshead, it all makes sense to somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home