Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

As Requested...

The pupster in front of the tree. It was hard to keep here in the pic, so this is the best I could get for now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe puppy can't see the b-a-l-l shaped ornaments. I'm sure it will change when she opens her presents.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I am not anonymous that's the other guy!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took that train ornament?? HAHA, I took the puppy in the basket!! Nice tree though! Figured you would have a Festivus Pole or something....I kid because I love....

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home