Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Pearl Harbor Day

Some stray thoughts.

I've seen on several forums I frequent, people posted about remember Pearl Harbor. Well, I do, in theory, as I was born in 1971 a few years after the fact.

At least we, as a country decided to fight that war. We won because the hippie media hadn't gotten itself organized yet.

I wonder what the world would look like today if Michael Moore and Dan Rather had been around in 1941 to blather endlessly about baby killers in our own military?

We must win the war we're currently fighting. The war that began with my generation's Pearl Harbor. I just wish we would fight it like we did WW2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home