Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rainy Christmas Cooking

Since Mrs. Evil has to work today I figured I'd start the cooking.

Pecan pies and cornbread in the ovens:





Finished cornbread:



More to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dear! They look beautiful! Making me wish I were there! My fruit salad is ready, so are the turnips, the creamcheese/olive stuffing for the celery and the cheesecake is just finishing up. Attended the Children's Mass and it was neat, if not a bit funny when they told them to all go back to sit with their parents!Can't help myself, I still enjoy Mass. Merry Christmas!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home