Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Question. Just Because I Can.

So.

If I, a white male, kill a Hebrew while shouting, "Die kike! Hitler missed one!" I will probably be charged with a hate crime.

And if I, a white male, kill a black person while shouting, "Die nigger! The south's going to rise again!" I will probably be charged with a hate crime.

And if I, a white male, kill a homosexual while shouting, "Die you cocksucker!" I will probably be charged with a hate crime. (Though in my defense on this one, I probably didn't know the person's sexual orientation and "cocksucker" is my favorite profanity.)

So, is anyone reading this deluded to the point that they think that a Moslem that kills 13 people while shouting, "Alahu Akbar!" will be charged with a hate crime?

1 Comments:

Blogger Qu'que chose said...

Language a bit strong but you're right. We are in a sad state in this country. We've gone beyond ridiculous and asinine. I hate to think that we've passed our apogee.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home