Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks.


On this, the day before yet another Thanksgiving, I'm going to share a few thoughts. I haven't done this specifically before, but I've had an interesting year to say the least and have many things for which I am thankful.

To Mona: Thanks again for putting up with me and my many idiosyncrasies. I know I've tested your patience to its limit a few times in the past but you've always stood by me with either the right word or a swift kick in the ass when I needed it.

To Brandy, Bernice and Scott: Thanks for doing your best. The world today is significantly different than it was even 20 years ago when I was growing up. What it will look like in another 20 years is anybody's guess. Just keep trying, think constantly, and make the best decisions possible and you'll come out OK.

To the United States Armed Forces: Thanks for keeping us safe in these strange and dangerous times. And thanks for bringing Scott and Bernice home safely.

To Mom & Dad: Thank you for pointing me to the path that has made me who I am. We may not always agree on everything, but I can't imagine my life any other way.

To Dana and Dyana: Thanks for making me laugh. We don't communicate much, but I do enjoy it when we do.

To the staff at Baton Rouge EMS and BR General Hospital: Thanks for your excellent care in my time of need.

To BASF, The Chemical Company: Thanks for taking a chance on me and allowing me to get out of the Consumer Products/Paper Industry.

To all my friends: Thanks for being just that; Friends. I don't ever say it but I do appreciate you and the fact that you are there if called upon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Puppy??

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Well said. Thank you. love you.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home