Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Another tank

Another 29.89mpg. All these have been on 87 octane. The car is rated for 91, so I filled up with 93 today to see if there is any difference. I'm not expecting any.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always used 89 in it.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

I bet there will be a difference.

6:17 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

We will see. I'll know by Thursday afternoon.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home