Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Durango Hitch Installation, Phase 2

I have just accomplished the impossible. I think what I've just managed to do may cause a problem with the space/time continuum.

I just wired the Durango from scratch for a seven wire trailer with full proportional electric brake control and ALL OF THE LIGHTS WORKED PROPERLY ON THE FIRST TRY!!!

If the trailer brakes didn't need to be rewired on the trailer itself, and those had worked too, I think a vortex may have opened up right in my carport.

Trailer lights are not supposed to work properly on the first try, ever.

Tomorrow, To rebuild the brakes on the trailer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Strike while the iron is hot!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home