Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Finally Fixed the Floor

Wasn't quite sure what I was going to do today and I didn't want to spend any money, so, after the coverage of the start of the 24 hours of LeMans ended, I started looking at the pile of wood that has been sitting in the foyer for the last eight months.

So I figured I'd tear up the water damaged portion of the foyer, (high water from Hurricane Gustav) and replace the messed up sections with pieces from the leftover stash I found while cleaning out the attic.

The job actually went better than I expected and about 90 minutes later, both damaged sections are replaced and all the trim is back in place.

Just needs a vacuum and polish and you'll never know the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home