Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Plumbing Roughed In

The tub arrived yesterday so I can start installing the plumbing now that I have exact measurements. Tub installation is the next step unless I need to relocate the drain. Then that will have to be done first. It is going to be very close so I'm hopeful. I' really like the tub, but the drain they recommended as fit for the unit isn't quite correct. It will work, but the angle of the upper piece that allows for the overflow and stopper control leaves a bit to be desired. Oh well. Plumbers putty and O-ring lube should make it tight.




Photobucket

I intended to start that today but now I need to run a new circuit for the upcoming sewer system installation so that will take precedence.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Perry Rose said...

The run of the shower pipe looks like it could use a brace about mid way up.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Brian Gallimore said...

what's on the other side of that wall? and why the access hole cut on the bottom?

11:42 AM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Bedroom. The tub skirt does not allow access to hook up the drain once it's installed.

9:13 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home