Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

JFK2 and Abortion

My wife and I were talking about some things last night and the debate turned religious. I finally figured out why abortion is/should be more horriffic for Catholics than protentants. Given the Church's teaching on the need for baptism of babies to remove Original Sin, and the fact that unbaptized children will not be known to enter Heaven, one must assume that abortions result in lost souls. Literally.

I'll bet John Kerry couldn't state it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home