Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I thought the roads in New England sucked...

Man. I had to drive I-30 between Mesquite and Forth Worth twice daily while we were down there. There must have been at least one fatal accident every day we were there. The construction zones are so poorly planned and executed you'd think the engineering had been accidently shopped out to a roller-coaster design firm. I was actually longing to be in Rhode Island!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home