Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Drivers

And, No. I'm not talking about golf.

PEOPLE. I need to get somewhere when I'm out driving. I'd like to do that before I die of either boredom or old age. The roads are good. MOVE!

If there is snow on the roads and you can't get your sorry butt to press the loud pedal to go more than 28 MPH in a 45, STAY HOME! You're a menace!

And don't start with the you may be able to go but you won't be able to stop BS. That's why you look further ahead in bad weather, to plan ahead for stopping if necessary. And why must you park your sorry self in the center of a two lane road and drive there so no one has a chance to go around you? The white dashed lines are still there whether you can see them or not, numbnuts.

And stop flashing me the brights when I pass you while I'm doing less than the posted limit. When there are 972 cars lined up behind you, all weaving around like the restart of a NASCAR race, you're going too damned slow! MOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! You make me laugh! But be careful those numbnuts drivers kill more people than the crazies!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home