Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another LSU Home Game this afternoon.

Should be getting underway shortly. (Tradesports is showing LSU to win trading around 68%.)

I saw quite a few decked out cars and trucks this morning heading for the tailgate parties. (That was at about 8am mind you.) Several of the people at the Waffle House were decked out in full team regalia as well.

One comment: LSU needs to start pushing the purple clothing rather than the gold. There is already a LOT of gold out there. (As witnessed in the pictures I posted earlier.) And the purple really is an excellent color.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But somewhat burned is best! (You could always buy the mini-bags, don't ya know!)

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? And I quote: "In 2004 I ran for City Council in Plaquemine, Louisiana. I was elected into a runoff and lost the runoff with 40% of the votes. Since then I have taken an interest in politics on a state level. One day I might be the governor of Louisiana"

Hope Not! Elected means you WON! Should have taken an interest in Politics a LITTLE BIT SOONER. Lost means You LOST. I guess you still think Florida and Ohio need another recount...
Krikey!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry :-( I put the pop-corn comment in the wrong place!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home