Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Waffle House

Not a bad drive. Cash only though. Had to use the ATM at the store. $2.50 lesson that you have to carry cash down here. Oh well. The place is busy so I hope the food's decent.

We'll see if I'll be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger eccentricego said...

You know, I was doing just fine surfing blogs and drinking my cup of joe. Now look what you did! I'm going to have to walk my sorry butt downstairs and make waffles. Damn you!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta luv it! See what y'all's doin' to the complacent and righteous of the world!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home