Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday Morning, Coming Down

Sitting under the carport this afternoon, reading a book and enjoying a decent cigar, I hear the strains of the local ice-cream man. Camptown Races twiddling away in its best music-box style at about 130dB.

Yes, I said ice-cream man. He's out every sunny weekend when the temps are above 70. Have I mentioned the weather down here?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's nasty! Really uncalled for!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home