Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The CRAPs arrived!

My WOOT! craps that I ordered came in early last week. It was an interesting mix of stuff to say the least. I received a small backpack type camera bag. (Moderately useful.) A Kensington USB micro-mouse. (Using it right now on the laptop.) Two thumb-drive combination locks. (Candidate for Worst Woot! ever.) and a package of 4 glue traps. (For real rodents, not the computer kind.) (Also being used as I type.)

Not too bad for $8.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impsressed! What a buy! Everything you'd ever possibly need!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home