Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another AHA! Product.

When I say AHA! Product I mean one of those things that you see that makes you kick yourself for missing something so obvious and salable.

I just saw a commercial for PUR Flavor Options. It's brilliant.

A little adapter that attaches to your PUR sink faucet mounted water filter doo-hickey and flavors the water as it filters it.

I'll rank this one up there near Huggies Little Swimmers. (Although the market is a bit more limited.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care what they come up with you can't beat good old Moosup well water. It's pricless!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home