Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

UPS is on a roll

Looks like their machinery got this one.

My new camping hammock ate it on the way here. The vendor is being very good about the return and replacement. http://www.hennessyhammock.com/

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

I guess so! Twice in a month! Must be that New Orleans bunch! What kind of hammock? Lay, sit up, foot rest, for porch, for gazebo? Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Puppy's Pop was getting his plane ready to fly while I was walking (way far away) at the dog track and I heard a THWACK! I gritted my teeth because it sounded to me like a finger vs prop but I looked and he didn't motion me to come back so I kept walking. He flew the plane one time and then indicated that he had hurt himself since I was close by by this time! Yup, some prop and meaty part of thumb contact! You guys are goofy. We left then and came home to clean it up. Pretty bloody but no stitches necessary! Ouch!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks to me like someone put a squeeky toy in the bag. 5 hours later and still bleeding a bit. I did find a bit of debris in the spray bar though. I can't count the times I hit the prop like that.
Puppy's Pop

6:54 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Sucks about the thumb. Heal well.

The hammock is for camping. Basically a hanging tent.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home