Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Remembered Addendum

Sitting around this evening watching Investigative Discovery in HD on the tube. Checking the Guide and saw a program on Charles Manson on the History Channel when it hit me:

After my name had been called and I had plead Not Guilty, they carried on into the T's. One of the traffic law violators who was supposed to be there was none other than Sharon Tate.

She has a Bench Warrant out for her now. She really ought to be pretty easy to locate. I doubt she's moved in forty or so years....

3 Comments:

Blogger Qu'que chose said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Qu'que chose said...

OK So who would this Sharon Tate be as the one I'm thinking of was murdered by Manson?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Qu'que chose said...

Boy am I gullible! I've got to quit reading your stuff!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home