Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Vlog up and tunning

http://louisiana.driverssuck.info

I may move this blog over there at some point, but, in any case, there it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Qu'que chose said...

Can't get there from blog! But I did get there and left a comment, naturellement!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

In case you didn't get my second comment on your VLOG here goes. The sound was fine when I finally got our computer up to snuff!

7:44 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Cool. I knew the link would have to be cut and pasted. Hopefully the latest video comes through.

I removed the moderation requirement for the comments on the new blog as well. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home