Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

VLOG

I'm debating starting to Vlog here. That's video blog if you were unaware. Given my 100 mile per day trip to work and the disastrously comical driving abilities typically on display down here, the stories might just write themselves.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking videos while your driving?
P. Pop

2:50 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

That's the potential plan. I'll just mount a little cam-corder on the dash and let it roll. When something interesting happens, I'll edit it and post it.

Just got the site set up.

driverssuck.info

Neat thing is I can put anything I want where the "WWW" would be so the first site will be: louisiana.driverssuck.info

:-)

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Could one of those lousy drivers sue you if they see it on your VLOG? I can't believe that you'll be able to get any good stuff without really paying extra attention to the dopes. Sounds risky to me because you'll probably want to stay with the idiots just for the fun of the videos. Mauvaise idee. Just enjoy the nonsense,laugh then write about it! Now that's a Bonne idee.

8:57 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

I'm not too worried about it. I can fuzz out the plates, but there can hardly be any expectation of privacy when you're driving on a public freeway.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home