Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, November 01, 2010

And we're off.

Heading to Savannah, GA for work this morning. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Staying in the historic distric as one of the hotels I like was cheaper than the corporate recommended ones. Should be a nice trip to an area I have yet to visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Perry Rose said...

Try to go to Fort Pulaski if you get the chance. Lots of good resturants along the waterfront. I was there about 1980 with the C-130's.

7:42 AM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

will do. it's only about 13 miles from the plant.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home