Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, February 04, 2012

And I'M a racist?

Since I typically think that people should be responsible for themselves, don't really care about the plight of the lazy and the bums, and generally support conservative candidates for political office, I am categorized by the media and the dickheads du jour in the white house as a racist.

The rate of black abortions on a share basis is at least 100% higher than the rate of white abortions.

Sounds like racially motivated eugenics to me. Margaret Sanger must be ecstatic.

Nice scam you've got there Planned-Parenthood. I just thought you enjoyed killing for its own sake. Turns out you're actually conducting state sanctioned genocide.

1 Comments:

Blogger Qu'que chose said...

Interesting take. Never thought to look at it that way.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home