Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jury Duty can be AWESOME!

Thanks to Mr. Jack Ray Carr and this associated story, click here for indictment details, there is now a record, in federal district court, of me describing in considerable detail, this bumper sticker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Gallimore said...

huh? need more splainin' please

2:21 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

I was called for federal jury duty this week. I was one of the 40 picked to be questioned. For some reason, one of the questions we were all asked was "Do you have any bumper stickers on your car?" If you did, you had to describe them. I did, so I did. I think even the judge smirked.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

The link works on the blog but not on Facebook.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home