Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, May 11, 2012

God Speed Carroll

The man from whom I received my middle name has passed away today at 89. I think his greatest accomplishment was taking on and crushing Ferrari on their own European turf during the heyday of sports car racing during the early to mid 1960's.

Thanks for the memories and the spectacular automotive masterpieces. (And I'm even including the GLH.)

Sincerely,

Aaron Shelby Rose

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home