Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

If the Illegals Ever Unionize, I'm Screwed


So I finally got enough time away from work to start the repairs on the front porch roofline. And, as it has been going lately, This one was even worse than the last. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Obviously, all of that is going to be covered by the new roof, so the color really doesn't matter much.

Now, I'm finally  at the stage of powerwashing and painting it. Then to decide if I want to spring for metal or just go normal asphalt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Impressive. You did a great job. Wish you were here!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home