Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Oh yeah but Bush's Medicare "cuts" are hurting the disabled..

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/20/scooter.traffic.ap/index.html

Where does one shop for a teal-green tent in that size?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a riot!My friend and I actually went to a local Drug Store and she tried one out! I can't believe the weird stuff people can do. Two days ago at a shop that shall remain nameless I heard a noise in one of the bays. Sure enough I looked in and there was a man on a motorized chair who was looking for a machanic! Karen

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home