Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

As long as you're in the neighborhood....

( I admit, this one is tasteless, but I'm rolling with it anyway.)

Brett Favre's wife recently had a lumpectomy to remove a malignant tumor from her breast.

Story Here.

JFK2, aka: The Almighty Healer of the Lame" (Or is that the Almighty Lame Healer? I don't know), is in Green Bay today. Why didn't the Favre's just ask his imperialisticness to lay on hands and cure her like he would've done for Superman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home