Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Got my Laptop GPS running again.

Well, I wished I'd updated the drivers for the GPS prior to flying to DFW. I was looking forward to tracking our flights from the air. Anyway, that didn't work, but It was still neat looking at the east coast, Long Island and the map and figuring out exactly where we were over the Atlantic. But, I've updated the software, the GPS is connecting fine now and I'll be using the unit tomorrow on my trip to Lebanon, NH. I've got to check out a piece of equipment I purchased for work. Long drive, but maybe I'll get lunch out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home