Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Why all the fuss?

Some lady dies in what was obviously a botched abortion and the kindly woman performing the abortion decides to save the baby. Now the would-be abortionist is under fire. For what I ask, For what? Story here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that if you read the article carefully you'll see that it was not a botched abortion! It was murder and then the murderess took the baby for herself, which was her intent all along. Am I right?

3:14 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Personally, I thought the post was perfectly in tune with the title of my Blog. I'm trying to work in a little more black sarcasm.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home