Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

What was that about the Saudis holding oil prices down for the election?

Well, Crude is down again to around $44 per barrel and it is still carrying about a $10-$12 per barrel uncertainty premium. Going strictly by supply and demand and getting rid of the speculators would give us $28-$32 per barrel oil. We've actually got regular gas prices down below $1.80 around here. So I'll take it, but I still see the #2 dyed diesel going up just as I get ready to fill the tank. Figures.

First the OPEC whackos influence the election by keeping prices high and now the local cartels are screwing us yet again when it gets cold and no one has any other options. I hope they choke.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And A Merry Christmas again!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home