Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Finally something to cheer about.

Michael Waltrip will be in a Dodge next season.

The Napa Dodge with Bill Davis Racing.

My favorite driver will finally be driving the correct brand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Michael Waltrip was your favorite! Matt Kenseth and Jeremy Mayfield shoud be able to beat him handily! (Ha!) PS When did you come up with the word verification before I can post a comment or is that because our youngest just put in a new emachine for us?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home