Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Gotta love this...

I heard about this on the radio Sunday morning. The DJ was interviewing the cast of this production. I'm almost tempted to check it out. See what you think:

(Although Tchaikovsky is probably whirling about now...)

The Nutcracker: A Tale from the Bayou

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go! Go! Go! It sounds like a winner! Didn't you go to a Nutcracker production when you were little at UCONN? On a similar thought - I have the Cajun Night Before Christmas that is really funny and wonderful!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home