Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Speaking of the weather...

Have I mentioned it's pretty nice down here? There was a "cold-snap" last week. The highs didn't get above 50 for a couple days. Today it's 78.

I really miss snow.....(If you'd buy that I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for you as well.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back even though you're not being nice talking about all that warmth!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home