Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Spawn of Satan

NASCAR has partnered with Harlequin romance to delier auto-racing themed romance novels. The first of which is due out about two weeks prior to the Daytona 500 in February.

I just can't believe I didn't think of it first. They actually conducted a study to determine that women who watch NASCAR are 26% more likely to read romance novels than women who enjoy, shall we say, less rednecky pursits.

Now I know why all the marketers I've ever met aren't very good...NASCAR has hired all the top grads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! No! No! I refuse to be in that league! Does that mean I have to give up my ticket to Loudon?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home